Friday, November 18, 2011

CRICUT NEWS!


In case you didn't know, yesterday was Cricut's Hello Thursday -- the day each month they announce new cartridges. There are only two this month, but one of them would be great for new Cricut owners.

Cricut Font and Basic Shapes
This  has a base font and shadow, stretch font and shadow, AND an outline font. And that’s not all! This cartridge includes all kinds of wonderful phrases, basic shapes, and funky shapes. You will love it!




The other cartridge is Snow Day. You can see images of it here.

Cricut also has made more than 250 of their cartridges avaiable for purchase as digital downloads. You pay between $30 and $50 for each download, and you can use the cartridges in the Cricut Craft Room and on your Gypsy. (I will post more about the Cricut Craft Room soon.) What is really nice about the digital carts is that many older and even retired cartridges are now available via the digital download.

Feel free to email me with any Cricut machine or cartridge question at iteachscrap@cox.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!