Thursday, November 3, 2011

HOMEMADE HOLIDAYS -- Reuseable Wish List

Once Halloween was over, I have found myself already in the holiday spirit. I am making all sorts of plans, lists, and dreaming of ways to make this holiday season special.
Throughout the holiday season, I will try to inspire you with the things that inspire me. I will share things I make, as well as cool projects that I find, as well as snipits from my life.
I really think making things for my home, my family and my friends makes me happy. So, I am collecting lots of handmade and homemade ideas for gifts, home decor and more.
I was cruising my blog reading list today and saw this post at Everyday Cricut.
She used the new Cricut cartridge Tis The Season by Creative Memories. I am buying this cartridge next week, and I can't wait to use it. You can find out more about this cartridge here.
I love the idea of having something in the holiday stuff that can be used each year to jot down holiday ideas. You could even add names to the bottom.
Leave me a comment something you have made, are making or plan to make to put a special homemade touch on the holidays. I will pick a few posts each week to win a little handmade holiday goodie from me.
Please help me spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. I am planning on making homemade Christmas cards this year - using my cricut, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!