Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MADE TIME FOR MY SCRAPBOOKS

With the holidays coming and lots of crazy things going on in my life, I made some time yesterday to work on my own scrapbooks. 
In my family book, it is still 2009. And since I seem to have lost some pictures that I printed, I am having to jump around a little -- which annoys me to say the least.
Anyway, I made a goal to do six pages this week, and I finished two pages yesterday and I did two over the weekend. 
Here is a quick photos of yesterday's work:


My dad happened to be in town for Bob's birthday that year.

Bob's party at Skate Daze.
It looks pretty simple, but I put a lot of details into it. I used the Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge for the number 7, and the other die cuts. I used my Gypsy and the Makin' The Grade cartridge for the word blocks. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts...very colorful and great pictures!
    happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment. I definitly have a recommendation. I love positive thoughts for a first stamp set--it's very versatile.
    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!