Monday, November 7, 2011

UPCOMING CRICUT CLASSES

Michaels' Cricut Off The Page Class
If you have been thinking about digging the Cricut machine out of the closet and using it for holiday cards, gifts or decorations, then I'd love to help you discover all of the amazing things it can do. 
I have both Beginning Cricut and Advanced Layering classes on Saturday, Nov. 19 at the Scrappin Studio scrapbooking store at the Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall in Gretna, Nebraska. 
The Beginning class is for both complete newbies and those who have used their machine very little. We start from the very beginning, including unpacking the machine and loading the blade. But we also will cut basic letters and create a small project to take home. This class is for both the original Cricut machine and the Expressions machine. Please bring your machine, a mat and several cartridges. Paper and glue will be supplied. The cost is $15. To sign up, please call the Scrappin Studio at (402) 332-3132
The Advanced Layering class is for the more experience Cricut user. Take your Cricut skills to the next level. Learn how to layer and make the sophisticated die cuts and images you see in pictures. You also will learn to effectively read a cartridge handbook, utilize your paper better and in creative ways to embellish die cuts. You select the two images you want to create and Veronica will walk you through the process of making them. Bring your machine, a cartridge you'd like to explore and a mat. Paper and glue will be supplied. The cost is $18. Again, please call the Scrappin Studio at (402) 332-3132 to sign up.
I also have two Cricut classes at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska, at Saturday, Nov. 12. 
At 10 a.m., is my Cricut Off the Page class, which will teach and inspire you to use your Cricut machine for more than scrapbooking. We will use the machine to turn an ordinary jar into a decorative candy dish suitable for gift giving, as well as personalize an ornament with self-adhesive vinyl that you cut on the Cricut machine. See the photo above for examples of the projects. You will need the Winter Frolic cartridge or a similar cartridge like Simply Charmed. The cost is $25, plus some additional supplies to purchase. 
Michaels Cricut Card Tricks Class
At 1 p.m., I will be teaching my Cricut Card Tricks class. Again you will need Winter Frolic, Simply Charmed or a similar cartridge. The cost is $25, plus some additional supplies to purchase. 
Then, I have a Cricut 101 class at the Bellevue Michaels on Monday, Nov. 28 at 6:30 p.m. This class is $10 and will cover the basics. This class would be good for anyone who buys a Cricut machine on Thanksgiving weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!