Saturday, December 31, 2011

LEARN TO CRICUT IN 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! 
I know lots of us are contemplating New Year's resolutions right now. I know I am, and I will probably post more about those later. But if your resolutions have anything to do with scrapbooking, and especially the Cricut machine, then let me help! 
I have lots of scrapbooking, card making and Cricut classes already scheduled for January and February. As usual, my schedule is posted to the right of this blog. 
Here is a sample of the project that we will work on in my Cricut Test Drive class at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska. 
Cricut Test Drive project
This class is designed for people who just got a Cricut, have a Cricut but rarely use it and those who would like to try it out first. The class costs $10 and runs about an hour. 
In addition, I am working on several other workshops, classes and even page kits for this year. Again... more about that later.
I also am available for private sessions at Michaels, your home or mine, depending on what you'd like to learn.
Well, have a great New Year holiday and be safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!