Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LEARN TO SCRAPBOOK CLASSES STARTING SOON -- TWEENS & TEENS WELCOME!

I have a new session of Spotted Canary Scrapbook School opening in January and I am opening it up to anyone ages 10 and over. So, if your daughter (or son) has shown interest in scrapbooking and you'd like to get them started the right way, then let me help.

The classes are the Michaels craft store in Bellevue, Nebraska, on Friday nights from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., starting January 6 and run for four weeks. The cost is $25, plus supplies. The students will learn how to properly crop photos, choose colors and design classic layouts that will look great even years from now.
If you'd like to take the class with your child, that is fine also.
I also have a daytime Learn to Scrapbook class on Tuesday mornings at 10 a.m.
If you are interested, you can sign up now at the store, 15th and Cornhusker Road in Bellevue. If you have questions, you can email me at iteachscrap@cox.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!