Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HY-VEE CROPS CANCELLED

Sorry ladies -- the days of our free crops at the Papillion Hy-Vee store are history. The store's new chef is booking the room left and right and they want to leave Saturdays open for him.
That means no crop at Hy-Vee for January 21.
They said we are welcome to rent the room, at a cost of $200 a day. With 10 croppers, that is $20 a person and I just don't know if I can make that happen each month. Plus, I would have to pay in advance and leave a credit card on file for any damages.
I appreciate what Hy-Vee has offered us for nearly 3 years and I hope that no one has hard feelings toward the store.
I am working on several other options for monthly crops, and I will update you all as soon as I can.
If you are dying to crop soon, I am hosting a crop at the Bellevue Michaels store this Sunday, January 15 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The cost is $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!