Friday, February 3, 2012

FINDING USB CORDS FOR CRICUT

9695523 Larger Front

For those of you who are interested in trying out the new Cricut Craft Room program at Cricut.com, here is some handy information you need first.
You will need a A/B USB cord that connects from your computer to your Cricut machine. If you have a standard computer, it should look like the picture to the left.
I found several online at websites such as Best Buy and Office Max. You also can buy them at Cricut.com, but the cords there are much shorter than the type you find in a store. You can find some in stores that are 10 feet or more. This is good if you Cricut machine isn't right next to your computer.
Notice that the square-ish end goes into the back of the Cricut machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!