Monday, February 13, 2012

FOLLOW UP AND COMMENT WINNER

 Hello again! 
In my last post, I asked for input regarding a pumpkin patch page that I was working on. I was having trouble getting the title placement and color combinations just right. 
Thank you so much for the input. I was surprised that there wasn't an overwhelming winner. The votes were fairly even between the cream and the blue. 
After some more brainstorming, I came up with the compromise below. I really wanted to tie in some blue, especially with the other page of the layout. But I'd still love to hear what you think of my final selection.


The winner of the prize for commenting on this dilemma is... 
CLM-cindylu2uFeb 5, 2012 06:46 PM
Great LO, I like picture 4 with the Smooch Spray by itself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!