Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MICHAELS CROP NIGHT

Sorry that I've been so quiet lately! I just realized that it has been a month since my last post. That is just crazy! Did you miss me?
And now that my kids have started baseball and softball practice, life is only going to get busier. And I've been hired to do a senior high school scrapbook by May 19th.
Any tips for for keeping my sanity, folks?
Anyway, just wanted to invite my Omaha area scrappers to Crop Night at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska, on Friday, April 13 from 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The cost is $5, but we have prizes, demonstrations and much more. Let's keep the bad luck away by cropping the night away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!