Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SORRY FOR THE SILENCE -- NEW CLASS SCHEDULE POSTED

Hello my blog friends! Have you missed me? I apologize for being so quiet here on the I Teach Scraps blog lately. My life, both business and personal, has been very, very busy lately. My kids are playing baseball and softball, and I have an aspiring softball pitcher who needed some extra lessons. I also recently traveled to help out my mom while she recovered from knee replacement surgery.
In the middle of all of that, I spent every extra moment possible working on a for-hire scrapbook project. A lady hired me to do a scrapbook for her son's high school graduation. But it wasn't just his school years -- I scrapped his whole young life in 38 pages! I did his sister's book two years ago, and I know feel like I know these kids personally.
Anyway,  I have posted my June and July classes. You can see the dates, times and descriptions HERE. I may have some other classes to add in a few weeks. I hope to add some new videos, projects and more soon.
Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!