Saturday, June 9, 2012

FATHER'S DAY CARD (My CCR is Working Again!)

For the past month, my Cricut Craft Room has not been working. It wouldn't let me sign on and would tell me to check my Internet connection. Well, I know my Internet works just fine (just ask my Facebook friends). But it took me a long time to break down and call Provocraft.
Within 10 minutes of calling, the problem was fixed. Somehow, a check box that allowed the Craft Room to communicate with Cricut.com got turned to "block." With one little click of the mouse, the Craft Room and I were free to create once again. 
While the Craft Room was down, I kept seeing the cutest digital cartridges that I really wanted to buy. But since the Craft Room wasn't working, there wasn't much reason to purchase them. 
Tonight, I broke down and bought the digital version of the Father's Day cartridge (which was actually more expensive than if I bought and waited for the physical cartridge) and one of the new July 4th cartridges. I have to say that I am sucker for those digital cartridges. The seasonal digital exclusives are usually $9.99, and the images are awesome.
Here is a Father's Day card that I made for my Step-Dad, who is a very avid, proud Harley Davidson motorcycle rider. 


I love how the card came out. And it will go with the car-themed card I sent him last year. Now I am off to work on a card for my dad and my father-in-law. I hope to show those off soon. 
Remember, next Sunday is Father's Day. Better get crafting!


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome card! That motorcycle image is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with our Father's Day Challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!