Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NEED A FATHER'S CARD QUICK AND CHEAP?

My father and my step-dad both live more than 1,000 miles away. So, my Father's Day Cards went out last week.
But in case you aren't a planner like me (see previous post), the makers of my Cricut machine have a promotion to save the day! 
This week only, you can cut out 5 FREE Father's Day cards using the Cricut Craft Room online program. That's right -- there are 5 FREE cards to cut out with your Cricut machine! You need a computer and Internet to use the Craft Room, but it is very easy to use. 


The 5 Free Cricut Father's Day Cards


There are 25 more cards that you can purchase for $1.99. And it sounds like the cards will stay available for purchase after this week, but I am not sure about that. 
If you are in the Omaha area, I'd be glad to cut one or two for you for just the cost of paper. Email me at iteachscrap@cox.net if you are interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!