Saturday, June 16, 2012

PRACTICAL PURPOSES

Once in awhile, my scrapbook skills and tools, including my Cricut, really come in handy for practical purposes.
Today was one such occasion.
My adorable, and very practical, husband collects those Coke Reward Points. They come in all Coke products and you can use them to enter sweepstakes, donate money to charity and get "free" things such as concert tickets and Coke souvenirs. He already has quite the collection. In fact, we often get emails from My Coke Rewards asking us to spend our points.
Anyway, now he has his brother collecting them for us. Last week, he handed us close to 50 of these box cutouts. 
Since you can only redeem 150 points a week, these things have been laying all over my desk. I am sick of them -- so on a whim I decided to use my Cricut to whip up an envelope just for the Coke Points.
I could have done a very basic envelope -- but oh no! I used the beer can image from my new Father's Day cartridge and, with my Gypsy, turned it into a storage pouch that looks like a Coke can.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!