Wednesday, June 13, 2012

UPDATING CLASS SCHEDULES

I am a natural planner. I live to plan my life. I have lists for everything and some of lists have notes about making more lists. 
So, I am in the process of trying to update my class schedules for the next few months, including July, August and September. It isn't easy when you have two kids, their activities and a husband who works weird shifts. 
If there is a class you'd like to learn soon, please let me know so I can fit it in. 
In the meantime, take a look at my class schedules (links located to the right of this page) for June and July. But keep in mind that July might still change a bit. 
By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!