Monday, August 27, 2012

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

In July, my husband, myself and the kids went on a little vacation to Wyoming and Colorado. We always try to get to Cheyenne, where his aunt and uncle live, at least once a year. His aunt and uncle are so kind -- they lodge us, feed us and put up with a lot of extra people and noise. And this time, my brother-in-law and his kids were there too! So, I made his aunt and uncle a little thank you card, knowing that his aunt loves turtles. The inside just says that we are still thankful for their hospitality. 
Just remember that it is never too late to be grateful to your family and friends for what they do for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!