Saturday, August 18, 2012

FALL CLASSES

Fall always seems to be a busy time of year for my classes.
I will heading west again (twice, actually) in September to teach for Patsy and the Scrapateers gang!I will be at the A Scrappin Safari in Kearney (Nebraska) from Sept. 7-9. 
And then I will be teaching at their Scrappin Under the Big Top crop in Lincoln on Sept. 21-23. See www.scrapateers.com for more details on the events. These are 3-day crops, with more lots of fun, prizes, classes and things to buy. 
I always enjoy the Kearney crops because the ladies there have limited opportunities for crops and they really enjoy the Scrapateers weekends. Plus, there is such a need for Cricut classes out there -- I meet people every time who have never touched a Cricut machine. 
I have been teaching at the Lincoln crops for several years now and that group really challenges me to stretch my teaching skills. They are way past the basics now, so I have to come up with lots of new and different classes for them. I am still in the process of designing classes for this year's Lincoln crop, but I have some great ideas! Anyone have a laptop they want to loan me so I can teach a Cricut Craft Room class? :)
One of the classes that I will be teaching at both Scrapateer crops, as well as the Scrappin Studio in Gretna, Nebraska -- for those of you who aren't up for scrapbooking marathons -- is a fall Cricut layout, shown below:

Fall Cricut Layout Class
This layout class is built around the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and some beautiful paper from Moxxie's Shades of Autumn paper collection. It was a fun layout to design, but honestly it isn't very hard to cut and build. 
Also look for my Gypsy 2 class, where I am planning to focus on teaching students to make shadows for welded words, as well as making custom word books, like the one below:

Gypsy 2 Word Book

I also still teach at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska, and I have some great card classes coming up in September, October and November. 
Please see the sidebar for dates and locations of my classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!