Thursday, December 13, 2012

LOOKING AHEAD TO 2013

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Season's Greetings! Happy Holidays!
I hope you are all are all are having a fabulous holiday season in 2012.
I am having a great time -- my tree is up, my house is decorated (for the most part) and this weekend I plan to work on making nice smelling ornaments to give to my families and friends.
I also am already planning my classes for 2013.
I am not teaching at Michaels anymore, so I have more time to create and design my own classes. I will teaching mostly at the Scrappin Studio in Gretna, Nebraska, and at the Scrapateers Crops in Kearney and Lincoln, Nebraska.
My plans for new classes include a monthly six-page layout class, and classes for the Cricut Craft Room and the Silhouette Cameo. And I am hoping to establish a monthly crop again, possibly on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!