Monday, January 14, 2013

LAYOUT FOR SALE; TAKING TIME TO CROP

Just popping in for a few minutes to share a quick photo of a layout that I taught last weekend at the Scrapateers Retreat in Lincoln, Neb. 


When I design my layouts, I do it with the purpose of teaching certain techniques. In this case, I focused on borders, layering and using the Center Point Function on the Cricut Expressions machine. 
I still have lots of supplies that I used to make this layout. I will make unassembled and assembled kits for sale -- $15 for assembled, and $10 for assembled. Just email me if you are interested. 
The next Scrapateers crop is in Kearney in February. This time, for the first time since I met Patsy, I am going strictly to crop!
Here's the story -- I only print photos as I need them to scrapbook. Yes, this isn't what I teach and preach, but it happens to the best of us. But I do have a digital photo frame that I update frequently.
Anyway, because I don't print photos until I need them, the latest set of prints that I printed is from early 2010. So, I decided to skip teaching for that weekend and go just to work on MY scrapbooks.
I am really looking forward to it and now I have started prepping so I can get the most of out of the weekend.

See the Scrapateers website at www.scrapateers.com for more details on Patsy's crops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!