Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW CRICUTS MEAN BEGINNER CLASSES

Did you get a Cricut machine for Christmas? Every year, I run into tons of people who (finally) got a Cricut machine for Christmas, but have no idea where to start using it. 
That's why I usually start off January with plenty of Beginner Cricut classes to help those people out. 
This Sunday, I have a Beginner Cricut class for those who got original Cricut machines or the first Expressions machine. It runs from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at The Scrappin Studio in Gretna, Nebraska. The cost is $15 and you will get lots of hands-on experience. 
For those of you who got Expressions 2 machine, the class for you is from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Cricut Expressions 2 machine is different enough from the original machines, that it needs its own class. 
To sign up, please call the store at (402) 332-3132. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!