Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Purr-fect Card

I love to scrapbook, but I am not one for making a lot of cards. While most people are intimidated by making full-size scrapbook pages, I am scared by all the options for making cards. 
Well, this weekend I decided to make a card for my mom. She's had a rough year and I haven't done my best to make her feel better. So, here is my mom's card:

Front of the card

The cat and the sentiment are from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge. The paper, well, it was a GIANT pack of paper that my sister-in-law had for years and decided she wouldn't use it, so she gave it to me. I have used it for three or four pages now. 

Inside of the card

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet this brought a smile to your mom's face. Adorable and yes, purr-fect!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!