Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wii DECORATED A PINEWOOD DERBY CAR

Everyday, I am more and more impressed with my Silhouette Cameo. To me, it seems that the Cameo can do very tiny delicate things better than my Cricut can. 
Example, my son wanted to make his Pinewood Derby Car for Cub Scouts to look like an Wii Remote. Now, my son is kinda of a perfectionist (hmmm... wonder where he gets it?) and he wanted it as authentic as we could get. So, with my Cameo and some vinyl -- voila:

I sure hope Wii win!

The numbers 1 & 2 on this "remote" car are probably only a 1/4 of an inch tall and less than a 1/16 of an inch wide. And the it still cut fabulously! 

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh this is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is soooo cute. How did it do in the race? We just had our Pinewood Derby last week also. It's always such a fun time. For Webelos we built stands for their
      derbies so they can sit on a shelf. Great job.

      Delete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!