Thursday, February 20, 2014

STARTING A NEW SCRAPBOOK

There are two things that bug scrapbookers more than anything else:
1. Trying to design a single scrapbook page.
2. Starting a new scrapbook. 

When I start a new scrapbook, and am faced with that single page that stares at me after I open the cover, here is what I do:


My local scrapbook store still carries these 8 1/2 by 11 page printouts that feature things that happened for any given year. I cut the page up into small segments and make some die cuts relating to that year. Very easy, but a great way to start my my new book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!