Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TRYING TO CATCH UP, PART 2

Yesterday, I mentioned that I finally spent a Saturday afternoon scrapbooking my own pages -- after some classes fell through and I was already at the scrapbook store. 

Here are two more pages that I finished that day:




I was so excited to finally scrap these photos. Back then, my daughter was 9 years old and still thought it was fun and cool to hang out with her mom on a Saturday morning. We just went to Walmart and Dairy Queen, but it was so special and I had so many fantastic photos to help me remember that very awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!