Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TRYING TO CATCH UP, PART 1


Wow, I haven't posted in more than two months. In fact, it was still 2013 the last time that I wrote on my blog. How sad! 

Fortunately, I have been busy working on my own scrapbook pages in the meantime. I am still working on my 2009 album, but I recently discovered that I forgot to print a bunch of pictures from that year. So I had to spend some time figuring out which photos I was missing. 

While I was waiting for those photos to arrive in the mail (I print nearly all of my photos from Shutterfly) I pulled out some 2010 photos that have been sitting around waiting for me and finally got started. 

Here is the first two pages of 2010: 



I remember buying this Bo Bunny winter paper more than two years ago with the intention of using it with these photos. Better late than never, I guess. 

I did these two pages one Saturday when I had some classes fall through, but was at the scrapbook store anyway. 

Stay tuned, I will show some more pages tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!