Thursday, December 18, 2014

FREE SILHOUETTE DESIGNS

There is just 1 week until Christmas and I stumbled on a great gift this week at the Silhouette Design Store -- free designs for us to download all week as part of their 12 Days of Christmas Campaign.

The wreath to the left is just one of the free files they put out this week. And you can download the previous days' files as well.
Here is a link to directions on finding free designs on the Silhouette Design Store from one of my favorite blogs for creating with the Silhouette: Silhouette School.
Another great place to find daily free Silhouette files is Miss Kate Cuttables, but you will need to upgrade to the Designer Edition of the Silhouette software to use these files as they are .svg. I will talk more about the Designer Edition another time but I completely believe it is worth the money to upgrade.
So, are you ready for Christmas? Are you doing any crafting in the next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!